USE THE MAP BELOW TO DETERMINE YOUR DELIVERY ZONE
MATERIAL DELIVERY RATES:
Zone 1: $55.00
Zone 2: $75.00
Zone 3: $95.00
Zone 4: $125.00
Zone 5: $165.00
DROPBOX DELIVERY RATES:
Zone 1: $110.00 + Material Fee
Zone 2: $150.00 + Material Fee
Zone 3: $190.00 + Material Fee
Zone 4: $250.00 + Material Fee
Zone 5: $330.00 + Material Fee
Hourly: $150.00 + Material Fee
ADDITIONAL FEES + COSTS:
- $10.00 additional fee for split load, 4 yards total.
- $10.00 fee for multiple dump locations, must be on the same property.
- A cancellation equal to the delivery fee with less than 24-hour notice.
HOW TO REQUEST A DELIVERY:
1. Choose the amount of product needed for your project
2. Check our map to determine which delivery zone you are in
3. Fill out a delivery request with preferred day & time
4. You'll receive an email confirmation
5. We will call you to confirm all details before scheduling and taking payment
6. Your total order amount will be given over the phone to include taxes and fees
7. Our driver will call you when they are on their way
8. Mark where you'd like your delivery with cones or a tarp
9. Take a photo of your project and tag us @DirtExchange!
DELIVERY RULES AND GUIDELINES
• Our trucks hold a maximum of 6 yards of gravel or soil.
• Our truck holds a maximum of 10 yards of bark or wood chips.
• Must have a hard flat surface for delivery.
• We cannot drive on lawns, but we can drop off material on them, if our delivery truck wheels stay on pavement or a hard surface. We do not drive on cement.
• We don't drive on new cement without a waiver.
• Gates or alleyways must be 8-10 ft wide minimum.
• Please be aware of any overhead obstacles, such as power lines, tree limbs, and other overhanging obstructions that may prevent a dump truck from dumping.
• We don't drive over curbs
• All dumping locations are up to the discretion of the professional driver while keeping safety and liability in mind.
• It is up to customers to supply the equipment and labor necessary to finish their driveways.
• We do everything possible to work within your schedule and deliver the materials you need when you need them.
• Advance notice during busy periods, especially the summertime, is very helpful and may be required. We appreciate your patience.
MAXIMUM OF 4 YDS.
10 YARDS BARK MAXIMUM
6 YARDS SOIL
1/2 YARD MINIMUM
1 yard garden mulch
2 yards washed 1 1/2"drain rock
Q. Do you deliver bulk material by the ½ yard?
A. Yes. However our order form can't do half-yards yet. So please use whole numbers on the order form and specify the half-yard amount in the Delivery Instructions box. We will confirm the amounts when we call you.
Q. What days do you deliver?
A. During the busy season (Spring/summer) we deliver Mon-Sat. The rest of the year we have delivery from Mon-Fri.
Q. What hours do you deliver?
A. We two time slots available: Early morning or afternoon. We'll find a time that works best for you.
Q. What if I'm not home when you deliver?
A. We ask that you leave a tarp or cones in the area you'd like the delivery placed.
Q. How will I know when you're coming?
A. Our driver will call you when they are leaving the Dirt Exchange yard.
Q.Do I need to be home when delivery arrives?
A. NO. You can just explain to us where you'd like delivery and place cone or tarp down so our delivery driver knows exactly where to drop off.